Hello, Creators! I hope that you're enjoying preparing your fan works for the fest. Don't hesitate to email snapecase [at] gmail [dot] com with your questions about them. Now that some of you are beginning to submit your fan works, remember that, as per the submission guidelines, fic and header files must be submitted as text/plain text (.txt) files.
Additional fest business!
- If you see your name on the creators list but haven't yet received a category assignment, check your spam folder. If you don't have an assignment, email the mod account or PM snapecase_mod so that I can sort things for you.
- I've received a few questions about what one is "allowed" to submit to the fest; the answer is anything you like! Still concerned? See my wee meta piece, Snape Is, for reassurance. :D
- Sign ups are ongoing through 31 October (and possibly beyond). Currently, snapecase needs three creators for Category One, one creator for Category Two, and one Creator for Category Three1.
- snapecase wants artists! If you're an artist/crafter/vidder who enjoys the idea of exploring young!Snape, consider signing up to create for Categories One, Two, or Three1.
- If you haven't yet done so, please promote the Snape Showcase so that we can run a full fest of 30 fan works:
To promote snapecase, cut and paste the code below into your journal.
(Comments are disabled because this is not the sign-up post. Please email your questions to me at snapecase [at] gmail [dot] com.)
ETA: 1Please see the sign-up post for current fest age-range category needs; it's the post I'll update to note changes.